PMSing

If you are anything like me, I am sure you instantly transform to the crazy bitch once you start PMSing…and as crazy as that sounds, we ladies normally do not even realize the rationale behind such anger and frustration until we finally get to see those red drops on our panties or the taint in our attires if we are having a really bad day…

 

And the person who bears all the wrath is most of the time our dearest partners…But try to catch up Men!! This is not the first time that you are having to bear the brunt…It has happened before and it is most likely to happen for the next twenty years or so…so better be prepared once for all…

 

Seriously I think men need to be made more aware of what happens to the ladies when PMS knocks at our doors…You better learn quick and I will give you a few pointers and you need to heed my advice…The sooner the better…Believe me you do not want to be found shivved by your own adorable wife…Yes, you heard me…We ladies are capable of every nasty thing that you could possibly imagine…

 

First of all, if you ever notice that your lady is a bit unusual with the high-pitched voice, the curses and the snaps, take the hint…She is most evidently PMSing except if you married the wrong type who has that kind of behavior on a daily basis…In the latter case, my dear friend, you are on your own…

 

But if the snaps come at a certain time of the month, then yes, give the devil its due…Just say yes to whatever she commands…You do not want to be under her radar as she will do her best to ruin the little peace of mind that you have…Believe me when I say so…And when she tells you her tummy is aching, by all means, do not as much as imply she must have had too much of chillies the previous night…

 

Like most of the girls, I am very nice and pleasant to be with (ask my closest friends if you do not believe me) BUT you do not want to mess up with me when I am PMSing…I get on a violent spree and I can get pretty murderous…So I am writing this blog for the common man’s education…You should have learnt that from your mum basically, while observing her monthly vicious extravaganza but like most men, I am sure you just missed out on the violent outbreaks and meltdowns…

 

Yes you heard right…we ladies can also cry for a petty reason or for no reason in particular during those times…and sometimes we do not even realize PMS is just round the corner…It happened to me so many times, and sometimes my sharp brother would just blurt out ‘Are you PMSing right now?!’ Bang on! I do not know how he knew that when I did not…Maybe because he was in the medical field, he just happened to know or maybe he was knowledgeable about it out of his own share of experience from the girlfriend…

 

That being said, I hope I am not taken to prison if my husband is found stabbed or dead for that matter…Though I am the spouse and may be the most probable suspect, you might need to undergo a thorough investigation to see what really happened for the occurrence of such a crime before dragging me to the cell…

 

One also barely sleeps during those days, from stomach pain, nauseous feeling, bloatedness and leg cramps and also because the mind is always working way overtime…You also feel as if you are going to have a nervous breakdown…If a man was to feel all of this at the same time, I am pretty sure he would have died after a couple of days only, so never ever underestimate the agony; both physically and emotionally; that we women undergo during this period…


And as if that was not enough, I feel pretty much the same way when I am ovulating as well…How does it feel to be the God’s unchosen ones, you ask me?! Well I feel rotten, for sure and it is now confirmed…I might have pissed so many people in my previous birth to be undergoing such a torment…


And do forgive me, my dearest male counterparts, but you must have realized I am PMSing right now so do pardon my rudeness…And kudos to me for realizing my shortcomings and telling you about it…

 

As if what PMS was generating was not enough, I am doing double takes every time I am catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror…It is so damn vexing to look at one’s wrinkled face and white hairs sticking out in the mirror, courtesy to Covid19 pandemic…And though some business is back on track, I am too scared to go out yet…As I said, paranoia has kicked in and it might take days if not to say weeks for me to feel safe to go out again despite the prevalent Covid-19 bill…

 


 

 

Disclaimer: This blog is purely for entertainment purpose and no harm meant for anyone in particular…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Mom during the Pandemic = Pandemonium

Sleep Deprivation

Happy Freaking Wedding Anniversary to me!!!